Sharon Osbourne Removes Her Breast Implants

Sharon Osbourne has finally taken out her breast implants!

She had previously announced that she was taking a break from The Talk, but today she returned to the show to reveal the real reason for her departure from the show. She wanted to have time to have the problematic implants removed.

She said, One morning I woke up and one of my boobies was kind of much longer than the otherSo Im thinking, This isnt right.

She went on to reveal that her surgeon had advised her that one of the implants had leaked into the wall of her stomach, so she had them taken out.

She added, I dont feel like I have a water bed laying on my chest anymore.

In July, she said that she was taking a break from the show so that she could spend more time with her husband. She said, Ive kept it no secret that I really miss my husband. Hell have been on tour for 18 months by the time its over. Ive spent a lot of time away from him. He gets a break at the end of September and so Ive asked for a little break so I can be with him.

Photo Credit: Michael Wright/WENN.com


Comments